At Glass 4 Classics we take great care with the way we send our glass around the country. We put the utmost care into packing our items, so that they arrive undamaged and we have an excellent track record. The following shipping information is provided to assist with your purchase.
However, from time to time, items do get damaged in transit, therefore we ask that prior to signing and accepting the delivery, you conduct a quick check of your purchased goods for any obvious damage to the packaging and to check for any obvious breakages.
- If your delivery is damaged, do not accept it.
- A more thorough check of your purchased product/s should be conducted within 72 hrs of receipt, unless prior notice is given advising us that you will not be able to immediately inspect due to absence.
- A date to inspect must be advised and agreed to by us. This time will normally not be longer than one week.
- All our glass is inspected carefully prior to leaving the warehouses, so there should be no marks or scratches on anything supplied by us.
- Tempered glass, if broken, will shatter into dozens of small pieces, therefore any damage on delivery should be immediately evident.
- Laminated glass may not be immediately evident as it will simply crack.
- Any damage found should be photographed if possible and a report noting the damage sent through immediately.
If a charge is made by a courier because no one was in attendance to accept a delivery, this charge will be invoiced through to the purchaser. If possible we ask that you provide a delivery address, where someone will be able to accept the delivery during business hours.
Please Note: Due to the fragile nature of glass and its ability to mark if mishandled, Glass 4 Classics will not be held responsible for damage reported after 72 hours, unless, as noted above, prior arrangements have been made for a later inspection
See our FAQ’s page for answers to the following questions, then scroll down the page to the Shipping category, or click on the questions below.
Once I place my order, how soon will I receive it?
What is an acceptable shipping address?
When will my package arrive?
How do I track my shipment?