HK HT HG Holden Coupe Monaro Back window glass | New:
This reproduction HK HT HG Holden Coupe Monaro Back window glass will allow now you to complete your 1968, 1969, 1970 or 1971 HK – HT – HG Monaro with new glass! This glass is manufactured using the latest CNC technology to ensure that it is accurate to the original size and shape. Replacing your windows has never been more affordable and with the high quality finish and perfect fit, installing them has never been easier!
This HK HT HG Holden Coupe Monaro Back window glass includes the following:
– 1 x Back window Toughened
This fits the following models:
– 1968 HK Holden Coupe Monaro – 1968 HK Holden Coupe Monaro GTS – 1968 HK Holden Coupe Monaro GTS 327 – 1969 HK Holden Coupe Monaro – 1969 HK Holden Coupe Monaro GTS – 1969 HK Holden Coupe Monaro GTS 327 – 1969 HT Holden Coupe Monaro – 1969 HT Holden Coupe Monaro GTS – 1969 HT Holden Coupe Monaro GTS 350 – 1970 HT Holden Coupe Monaro – 1970 HT Holden Coupe Monaro GTS – 1970 HT Holden Coupe Monaro GTS 350 – 1970 HG Holden Coupe Monaro – 1970 HG Holden Coupe Monaro GTS – 1970 HG Holden Coupe Monaro GTS 350 – 1971 HG Holden Coupe Monaro – 1971 HG Holden Coupe Monaro GTS – 1971 HG Holden Coupe Monaro GTS 350
Auto safety glass needs to be legally compliant. All glass supplied by Glass 4 Classics meets the requirements of Australian Design Rule ADR 8/01 and complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS2080:2006, or the equivalent International Standard. Each piece of glass will have a ‘compliance mark’, also known as a bug, logo, glass monogram or safety stamp.
Glass colour: selection available for this listing.
~ Clear Glass. Most early model cars only came with clear glass. Clear glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with clear glass and wish to maintain originality.
– wish to have a clean look. – wish to apply after market tint on their vehicle.
~ Green Tint glass. The same tint as supplied in most vehicles that came with air conditioning installed. This was very popular option for a large number of 50’s & 60’s vehicles and eventually became the standard for the majority of cars. Green glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with green glass and wish to maintain originality.
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass.
– like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides.
Please Note: The tinted glass does not have any UV blocking properties. The glass itself is tinted, it is not a stick on aftermarket tint.
At Glass 4 Classics we take great care with the way we send our glass around the country. We put the utmost care into packing our items, so that they arrive undamaged and we have an excellent track record. The following shipping information is provided to assist with your purchase.
However, from time to time, items do get damaged in transit, therefore we ask that prior to signing and accepting the delivery, you conduct a quick check of your purchased goods for any obvious damage to the packaging and to check for any obvious breakages. If your delivery is damaged, do not accept it. A more thorough check of your purchased product/s should be conducted within 72 hrs of signing for the parcel, unless prior notice is given advising us that you will not be able to immediately inspect due to absence. A date to inspect must be advised and agreed to by us. This time will normally not be longer than one week.
All our glass is inspected carefully prior to leaving the warehouses, so there should be no marks or scratches on anything supplied by us. Tempered glass, if broken, will shatter into hundreds of small pieces therefore any damage on delivery should be immediately evident. Laminated glass may not be immediately evident as it will simply crack. Any damage found should be photographed if possible and a report noting the damage sent through immediately.
Re-delivery Charge: If a charge is made by a courier because no one was in attendance to accept a delivery, this charge will be invoiced through to the purchaser. If possible we ask that you provide a delivery address, where someone will be able to accept the delivery during business hours.
Please Note:Due to the fragile nature of glass and its ability to mark if mishandled, Glass 4 Classics will not be held responsible for damage reported after 72 hours, unless, as noted above, prior arrangements have been made for a later inspection.
See our FAQ’s page for answers to the following questions, then scroll down the page to the Shipping category, or click on the questions below.