This reproduction side set of glass will allow you to complete your 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954 or 1955 50-2106, FX, FJ Holden Ute / Utility, whether it be stock standard or modified! This glass is manufactured using the latest CNC technology to ensure that it is accurate to the original size and shape. Replacing your windows has never been more affordable and with the high quality finish and perfect fit, installing them has never been easier!
Need to know how to install the window glass? Send us an email and we can help you out.
This set of 50-2106 FX – FJ Holden Ute / Utility side windows, includes the following:
– 2 x Front quarter vents
– 2 x Front Door wind up windows
Auto safety glass needs to be legally compliant. All glass supplied by Glass 4 Classics meets the requirements of Australian Design Rule ADR 8/01 and complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS2080:2006, or the equivalent International Standard. Each piece of glass will have a ‘compliance mark’, also known as a bug, logo, glass monogram or safety stamp.
Classic Glass colour: selection available for this listing.
Clear Glass. Most early model cars only came with clear glass. Clear glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with clear glass and wish to maintain authenticity.
– wish to have a clean look. – wish to apply after market tint on their vehicle.
Green Tint glass.The same tint as supplied in most vehicles that came with air conditioning installed. This was very popular option for a large number of 50’s & 60’s vehicles and eventually became the standard for the majority of cars. Green glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with green glass and wish to maintain originality.
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass. – who like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides.
Smoked Grey Tint glass is very popular in hot rods etc.Smoked Grey Tint glass is best for those:
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass.
– who like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides, but also want to remove the risk of scratching that is commonly caused to aftermarket tint in older vehicles.
Please Note:The tinted glass does not have any UV blocking properties. The glass itself is tinted, it is not a stick on aftermarket tint.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.