AP5 AP6 VC Valiant station wagon side windows set:
This reproduction set of side will allow now you to complete your 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966 or 1967 AP5, AP6 or VC Valiant station wagon with new glass! This glass is manufactured using the latest CNC technology to ensure that it is accurate to the original size and shape. Replacing your windows has never been more affordable and with the high quality finish and perfect fit, installing them has never been easier!
When you’re driving your classic, you don’t want any distractions. Clarity and distortion free vision are of paramount importance to any car on the road. Using/reusing old damaged, scratched and worn glass is not only ugly, it is a down right safety hazard to you and everyone around you! Glass 4 Classics wants you to enjoy your classic car safely. Because of this, we have sourced our glass to give you the ability to replace your tired, old glass. Glass 4 Classics are your suppliers of glass for your classic car, so put only the best between your vision and the road, nothing less
There’s more: Need to know how to install the window glass? Send us an email and we can help you out.
You can purchase your tailgate window here: AP5-AP6-VC Valiant wagon tailgate window
This set of AP5 AP6 & VC Valiant station wagon glass, includes the following:
– 2x Front Door quarter vents
– 2x Front Door wind up windows
– 2x Rear Door wind up windows
– 2x Rear Door quarter windows
– Does NOT include the curved rear cargo bay glass. These are not reproduced at all.
Note about Images:
The images shown represent the shape of the glass only and are not meant to be an accurate representation of size, proportion or clarity. All glass is guaranteed to be crystal clear, free of blemishes and imperfections. You can be assured that you are purchasing only the BEST quality windows available to complete your project.
This will fit the following models:
– 1963 AP5 Valiant Safari Station wagon
– 1963 AP5 Valiant Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1964 AP5 Valiant Safari Station wagon
– 1964 AP5 Valiant Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1965 AP5 Valiant Safari Station wagon
– 1965 AP5 Valiant Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1965 AP6 Valiant Safari Station wagon
– 1965 AP6 Valiant Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1965 AP6 Valiant V8 Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1966 AP6 Valiant Safari Station wagon
– 1966 AP6 Valiant Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1966 AP6 Valiant V8 Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1966 VC Valiant 225 Safari Station wagon
– 1966 VC Valiant Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1966 VC Valiant 273 V8 Safari Station wagon
– 1967 VC Valiant 225 Safari Station wagon
– 1967 VC Valiant Regal Safari Station wagon
– 1967 VC Valiant 273 V8 Safari Station wagon
Auto safety glass needs to be legally compliant. All glass supplied by Glass 4 Classics meets the requirements of Australian Design Rule ADR 8/01 and complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS2080:2006, or the equivalent International Standard. Each piece of glass will have a ‘compliance mark’, also known as a bug, logo, glass monogram or safety stamp.
Classic Glass colour: selection available for this listing.
Clear Glass. Most early model cars only came with clear glass. Clear glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with clear glass and wish to maintain authenticity.
– wish to have a clean look.
– wish to apply after market tint on their vehicle.
Green Tint glass. The same tint as supplied in most vehicles that came with air conditioning installed. This was very popular option for a large number of 50’s & 60’s vehicles and eventually became the standard for the majority of cars. Green glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with green glass and wish to maintain originality.
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass.
– who like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides.
Smoked Grey Tint glass is very popular in hot rods etc. Smoked Grey Tint glass is best for those:
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass.
– who like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides, but also want to remove the risk of scratching that is commonly caused to aftermarket tint in older vehicles.
Please Note: The tinted glass does not have any UV blocking properties. The glass itself is tinted, it is not a stick on aftermarket tint.
For those of you requiring custom flat glass, we now offer the choice of three types of polishing on our edge work.
Range of edgework offerred:
- Highly polished Show Quality finish that can be seen on the left of the photo below. This glass is CNC cut and then CNC polished to a lustrous shine, that is second to none! This will really set your ride apart from the rest!
- Others of you may still like the quality and finish that only a CNC can give, but would prefer that it’s closer to the way it left the factory, which is why we now offer the Factory satin Finished range. This finish can be seen on the right of the photo below. All of the glass is CNC cut and then CNC ground to give you that OEM look to your new glass.
- Hand polished. This glass is the closest to how it left the factory. The glass will still be CNC cut for accurate fit, however the edges will be hand finished. This glass represents good value for money as it is offered at a lower price that our CNC finished sets.
At Glass 4 Classics we take great care with the way we send our glass around the country. We put the utmost care into packing our items, so that they arrive undamaged and we have an excellent track record. The following shipping information is provided to assist with your purchase.
However, from time to time, items do get damaged in transit, therefore we ask that prior to signing and accepting the delivery, you conduct a quick check of your purchased goods for any obvious damage to the packaging and to check for any obvious breakages. If your delivery is damaged, do not accept it. A more thorough check of your purchased product/s should be conducted within 72 hrs of signing for the parcel, unless prior notice is given advising us that you will not be able to immediately inspect due to absence. A date to inspect must be advised and agreed to by us. This time will normally not be longer than one week.
All our glass is inspected carefully prior to leaving the warehouses, so there should be no marks or scratches on anything supplied by us. Tempered glass, if broken, will shatter into hundreds of small pieces therefore any damage on delivery should be immediately evident. Laminated glass may not be immediately evident as it will simply crack. Any damage found should be photographed if possible and a report noting the damage sent through immediately.
Re-delivery Charge: If a charge is made by a courier because no one was in attendance to accept a delivery, this charge will be invoiced through to the purchaser. If possible we ask that you provide a delivery address, where someone will be able to accept the delivery during business hours.
Please Note: Due to the fragile nature of glass and its ability to mark if mishandled, Glass 4 Classics will not be held responsible for damage reported after 72 hours, unless, as noted above, prior arrangements have been made for a later inspection.
See our FAQ’s page for answers to the following questions, then scroll down the page to the Shipping category, or click on the questions below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.