1955 1956 1957 Chevrolet 2 Door hardtop assembled side windows set:
This is a reproduction set of 1955 1956 1957 Chevrolet 2 Door hardtop assembled side windows (pillar-less)! Replacing your windows has never been more affordable and with the high quality finish and perfect fit, installing them has also never been easier! This glass package is for those of you who don’t have original frames, don’t have the time or inclination to restore your originals or whose frames/runners are beyond repair. These are truly a bolt in option for you. Each window comes pre-assembled and ready to install! In many cases this is actually a more cost-effective option than pulling down your frames, having them re-chromed and then fitting the new glass.
We hear some horror stories from people have had their frames come back from the chromers and have ended up with unusable frames due to being left in the tanks too long or the build up of chrome making them impossible to put back together. If you are short on time, unsure of how to fit the new glass to the frames or are paying a panel beater by the hour to assemble your car, here is your chance to SAVE!
Save on time! Save on frustration and save on dollars that would be wasted paying a panel beater to assemble the glass/frames for you! This glass is ready to be installed.
This 1955 1956 1957 Chevrolet 2 Door hardtop assembled side windows set, includes the following:
– 2 x Front quarter vents in brand new chrome vent window frames.
– 2 x Front door wind up windows in brand new chrome frames and zinc runners.
– 2 x Rear quarter windows in brand new chrome frames
*Grey tint glass is available on request. We do not keep this in stock, but are happy to produce it for you.
You can be assured that you are purchasing only the BEST quality windows available to complete your project.
This set fits the following models:-
1955 Chev 2 Door Hardtop Sport Sedan Two-Ten Series – Model: | 2154 – 1037
– 1955 Chev 2 Door Hardtop Sport Sedan Bel Air Series – Model: | 2454 – 1037
– 1956 Chev 2 Door Hardtop Sport Sedan Two-Ten Series – Model: | 2154 – 1037
– 1956 Chev 2 Door Hardtop Sport Sedan Bel Air Series – Model: | 2454 – 1037
– 1957 Chev 2 Door Hardtop Sport Sedan Two-Ten Series – Model: | 2154 – 1037
– 1957 Chev 2 Door Hardtop Sport Sedan Bel Air Series – Model: | 2454 – 1037
Classic Glass colour: selection available for this listing.
Clear Glass. Most early model cars only came with clear glass. Clear glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with clear glass and wish to maintain authenticity.
– wish to have a clean look. – wish to apply after market tint on their vehicle.
Green Tint glass.The same tint as supplied in most vehicles that came with air conditioning installed. This was very popular option for a large number of 50’s & 60’s vehicles and eventually became the standard for the majority of cars. Green glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with green glass and wish to maintain originality.
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass. – who like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides.
Smoked Grey Tint glass is very popular in hot rods etc.Smoked Grey Tint glass is best for those:
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass.
– who like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides, but also want to remove the risk of scratching that is commonly caused to aftermarket tint in older vehicles.
Please Note:The tinted glass does not have any UV blocking properties. The glass itself is tinted, it is not a stick on aftermarket tint.
At Glass 4 Classics we take great care with the way we send our glass around the country. We put the utmost care into packing our items, so that they arrive undamaged and we have an excellent track record. The following shipping information is provided to assist with your purchase.
However, from time to time, items do get damaged in transit, therefore we ask that prior to signing and accepting the delivery, you conduct a quick check of your purchased goods for any obvious damage to the packaging and to check for any obvious breakages. If your delivery is damaged, do not accept it. A more thorough check of your purchased product/s should be conducted within 72 hrs of signing for the parcel, unless prior notice is given advising us that you will not be able to immediately inspect due to absence. A date to inspect must be advised and agreed to by us. This time will normally not be longer than one week.
All our glass is inspected carefully prior to leaving the warehouses, so there should be no marks or scratches on anything supplied by us. Tempered glass, if broken, will shatter into hundreds of small pieces therefore any damage on delivery should be immediately evident. Laminated glass may not be immediately evident as it will simply crack. Any damage found should be photographed if possible and a report noting the damage sent through immediately.
Re-delivery Charge: If a charge is made by a courier because no one was in attendance to accept a delivery, this charge will be invoiced through to the purchaser. If possible we ask that you provide a delivery address, where someone will be able to accept the delivery during business hours.
Please Note:Due to the fragile nature of glass and its ability to mark if mishandled, Glass 4 Classics will not be held responsible for damage reported after 72 hours, unless, as noted above, prior arrangements have been made for a later inspection.
See our FAQ’s page for answers to the following questions, then scroll down the page to the Shipping category, or click on the questions below.