Due to the rapidly increasing cost of raw materials, shipping and goods, we not been able to keep up with the changes required on the website. We have therefore chosen to turn off the pricing. Please phone 1300 442 000 for pricing and availability.
1953, 1954 Chevrolet 2 & 4 Door sedan back window:
This reproduction back window will allow now you to complete your 1953 or 1954 Chevrolet 150, 210 or Bel Air Sedan with new glass! This glass is manufactured using the latest CNC technology to ensure that it is accurate to the original size and shape. Replacing your windows has never been more affordable and with the high quality finish and perfect fit, installing them has never been easier!
When you’re driving your classic, you don’t want any distractions. Clarity and distortion free vision are of paramount importance to any car on the road. Using/reusing old damaged, scratched and worn glass is not only ugly, it is a down right safety hazard to you and everyone around you! Glass 4 Classics wants you to enjoy your classic car safely. Because of this, we have sourced our glass to give you the ability to replace your tired, old glass. Glass 4 Classics are your suppliers of glass for your classic car, so put only the best between your vision and the road, nothing less.
There’s more: Need to know how to install the window glass? Send us an email and we can help you out.
This 53, 54 Chevy sedan glass, includes the following:
– 1x back window
Note about Images:
The images shown represent the shape of the glass only and are not meant to be an accurate representation of size, proportion or clarity. All glass is guaranteed to be crystal clear, free of blemishes and imperfections. You can be assured that you are purchasing only the BEST quality windows available to complete your project.
Note about freight:
These can be packed into a specially made windscreen carton and sent anywhere that is required. Please contact G4C to obtain a freight cost as our online calculators are unable to work it out.
This will fit the following models:
2 Door Sedan Variants:
– 1953 Chev 2 Door Sedan One-Fifty Series – Model: A53 **NOTE: WILL NOT FIT 1953 150 Series.
– 1953 Chev 2 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series – Model: B53
– 1953 Chev 2 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series Club Coupe – Model: B53
– 1953 Chev 2 Door Sedan Bel Air Series – Model: C53
– 1954 Chev 2 Door Utility Sedan One-Fifty Series – Model: A54 **NOTE: WILL NOT FIT 1954 150 Series.
– 1954 Chev 2 Door Sedan One-Fifty Series – Model: A54
– 1954 Chev 2 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series – Model: B54
– 1954 Chev 2 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series Club Coupe – Model: B54
– 1954 Chev 2 Door Sedan Bel Air Series – Model: C54
4 Door Sedan Variants:
– 1953 Chev 4 Door Sedan One-Fifty Series – Model: A53
– 1953 Chev 4 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series – Model: B53
– 1953 Chev 4 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series Club Coupe – Model: B53
– 1953 Chev 4 Door Sedan Bel Air Series – Model: C53
– 1954 Chev 4 Door Sedan One-Fifty Series – Model: A54
– 1954 Chev 4 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series – Model: B54
– 1954 Chev 4 Door Sedan Two-Ten Series Club Coupe – Model: B54
– 1954 Chev 4 Door Sedan Bel Air Series – Model: C54
– 1954 Chev 4 Door Sedan Bel Air De Luxe Series – Model: C54
Auto safety glass needs to be legally compliant. All glass supplied by Glass 4 Classics meets the requirements of Australian Design Rule ADR 8/01 and complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS2080:2006, or the equivalent International Standard. Each piece of glass will have a ‘compliance mark’, also known as a bug, logo, glass monogram or safety stamp.
Glass colour: selection available for this listing.
~ Clear Glass. Most early model cars only came with clear glass. Clear glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with clear glass and wish to maintain originality.
– wish to have a clean look. – wish to apply after market tint on their vehicle.
~ Green Tint glass. The same tint as supplied in most vehicles that came with air conditioning installed. This was very popular option for a large number of 50’s & 60’s vehicles and eventually became the standard for the majority of cars. Green glass is best for those:
– whose vehicles came with green glass and wish to maintain originality.
– wish to co-ordinate the colour of the car with the glass.
– like the very slight cooling that the green tint provides.
Please Note: The tinted glass does not have any UV blocking properties. The glass itself is tinted, it is not a stick on aftermarket tint.
At Glass 4 Classics we take great care with the way we send our glass around the country. We put the utmost care into packing our items, so that they arrive undamaged and we have an excellent track record. The following shipping information is provided to assist with your purchase.
However, from time to time, items do get damaged in transit, therefore we ask that prior to signing and accepting the delivery, you conduct a quick check of your purchased goods for any obvious damage to the packaging and to check for any obvious breakages. If your delivery is damaged, do not accept it. A more thorough check of your purchased product/s should be conducted within 72 hrs of signing for the parcel, unless prior notice is given advising us that you will not be able to immediately inspect due to absence. A date to inspect must be advised and agreed to by us. This time will normally not be longer than one week.
All our glass is inspected carefully prior to leaving the warehouses, so there should be no marks or scratches on anything supplied by us. Tempered glass, if broken, will shatter into hundreds of small pieces therefore any damage on delivery should be immediately evident. Laminated glass may not be immediately evident as it will simply crack. Any damage found should be photographed if possible and a report noting the damage sent through immediately.
Re-delivery Charge: If a charge is made by a courier because no one was in attendance to accept a delivery, this charge will be invoiced through to the purchaser. If possible we ask that you provide a delivery address, where someone will be able to accept the delivery during business hours.
Please Note:Due to the fragile nature of glass and its ability to mark if mishandled, Glass 4 Classics will not be held responsible for damage reported after 72 hours, unless, as noted above, prior arrangements have been made for a later inspection.
See our FAQ’s page for answers to the following questions, then scroll down the page to the Shipping category, or click on the questions below.