GM WINDSCREEN INSTALLATION MANUAL 1948 to 1952 (All GM built vehicles).
Including: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, General Motors Cars (GMC), Hudson, International, Lincoln, Nash, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Studebaker.
This GM WINDSCREEN INSTALLATION MANUAL 1948 to 1952 has a fully detailed and comprehensive list of how to install all curved glass (ie: windscreens, windshields, back windows etc) on most GM built vehicles from 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951 and 1952. It lists instructions for the following models which include (but may not be limited to):
- 1949 Buick C Series
- 1948 & 1949 Cadillac
- 1948 & 1949 Oldsmobile
- 1949 & 1950 Chevrolet A Body
- 1949 & 1950 Oldsmobile A Body
- 1949 & 1950 Pontiac A Body
- 1950 General Motors Cars (Chevrolet, Pontiac, Olds etc.)
It also includes information on the following – Removal and replacement of three piece curved Tuf-Flex (toughened) glass backlights windows on 1949 Special Sport Coupes. Buick, Oldsmobile and Cadillac only.:
- 1949 Buick Special Sport Coupe
- 1949 Cadillac Special Sport Coupe
- 1949 Oldsmobile Special Sport Coupe
Please click on the link below to open the .PDF version of the original workshop manual.